Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been a zoo around here

Yep, Sheba is in the doghouse today. She was up all night waking dad up to let her out. When she would'nt come in he went back to bed. In my dreams I heard this noise that sounded like a small dog jumping on a screen door. When I awoke there was Sheba at the door, wet and cold and not very friendly. She didn't even say "hi" on her way to dads bed.
Dad didn't get much sleep last night and don't want Sheba back. In
the photo it looks like they kissed and made up but I know better. I made a bed for her in my bedroom but she likes a people bed and a electric blanket.

We gave our prize rooster "Mr. Wilson" to the neighbor but he came back today looking for love. He's in the henhouse tonight and I don't hear any cackling (if you know what I mean). It's been a zoo around here today.

No comments: